Saturday, March 31, 2012

Tax help for members of the armed forces

The IRS provides some resources for members of the armed forces. If you are in the military, you may find the the following links helpful.

This is an IRS website page dedicated to providing information to members of the armed forces.,,id=97273,00.html

Also here are links to Publication 3, Armed Forces' Tax Guide. There is an online version and a PDF.

If you would like a paper copy of the document, contact the IRS by telephone. 1-800-829-3676

No comments:

Post a Comment